Hotel, Airport, Transportation and Visa Information
PLEASE NOTE: WMS does not partner with or endorse housing bureaus that are offering alternative accommodations. For your own protection, please do not make reservations or provide personal information to any unknown housing or travel company such as National Travel Associates, Trade Show Planners or Expo Housing. WMS will not call you to make room reservations.
How to book your accommodations:
- Use the booking links provided below for each property; OR
- Call hotel directly and request the WM Symposia room rate and availability. All rates and availability after the cutoff dates are subject to change and are not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions apply (see below).
- For requests of 10 or more sleeping rooms, please click here to complete the Group Housing Request Form.
Government Room Options
WMS does not have any remaining government rooms in our contracted blocks. Please click here for a list of Phoenix area hotels that may still have government rooms available.
Terms and Conditions
- Rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes at the time of occupancy.
- For the Hyatt Regency and Marriott Renaissance, one night’s room and tax deposit will be posted to the credit card. The deposit is 100% refundable if reservation is cancelled prior to the Group’s cutoff date of February 12, 2020 at the Hyatt and February 6, 2020 at the Renaissance. Cancellations after the cutoff date will result in the deposit being forfeited.
- Early departure fees may apply.